This post is sponsored by WeddingWire. Thank you for supporting brands that make Inspiration Indulgence possible!
Photos by Shaunae Teske // Dress: JC Penney / Booties: Maurice’s / Purse: Target / Sunnies: Ray-Ban’s
Happy Sunday, friends! Hope you all had a great weekend. I have some exciting news….IT’S WEDDING WEEK!!!!!!!!!
Welp, this is it. There is no turning back now! The vendors are booked, I’ve had my final dress fitting, the itinerary is set, and the rest of the details are falling into place. How am I feeling? Honestly, up until today, I was feeling incredibly stressed out due to feeling like I had no time to accomplish my tasks, to the point where I could barely stomach anything all last week. And then suddenly, I woke up today feeling super excited. The stress has subsided. I finally feel like I’m at the point now where I no longer care about the little things. I’m not really sure how most brides feel the week of their wedding, but I’m feeling very….lackadaisical, for lack of a better term. In fact, I legit crossed off a few things on my wedding to-do list that I no longer care to do because I’m feeling too lazy, LOL. For example: Whilst attempting to order last minute party favors, I said, Do we really need to waste money on party favors? Eh, screw it…. It was such an easily solution!! 😉 I was also trying to eat healthy this month and then somehow this weekend I caved and got both Taco Bell AND McDonalds…
…you gotta pick your battles, peeps.
What I have to do yet….tomorrow I am picking up our marriage license, and then Tuesday I am picking up my soldered engagement ring. I also have a few other last minute errands to run, such as touching base with our reception hall venue with our final dinner count and touching base with our photographer, but I’m feeling pretty okay about it all! I’m ready to just relax and watch everything come together. I actually took off of work for Friday (the day before our wedding) and scheduled a massage, mani, and pedi ….I am so excited to have a little “me” time!!
After my pampering sesh, we have rehearsal at our church and then we are having a low key dinner of pizza and wings at Fox Heights Pub & Grill, located downtown Green Bay. It’s the cutest little restaurant, and I’m so excited to unwine and enjoy dinner with our wedding party and our families! I am feeling so incredibly thankful for everything everyone has done to help me out lately, especially my mom, my MIL, Trevor, and my bridesmaids for offering to help. If you guys are reading this, I don’t know what I’d do without you. You literally saved me from dying of stress attempting to plan this thing during grad school + starting my career. I have the BEST support system EVER!! OH- and HUGE shout out to my bestie, Dea, who just got married this weekend! Somehow throughout all the chaos, you’ve still been there for me throughout my planning process as well!
I can’t wait to share the day big day with you all! Are any of you in the middle of planning your wedding? Check out some of my favorite planning tools via my friends at WeddingWire!
- Wedding Checklist – Personalize and manage your to-do list and check off items as you complete them. It is also a great way to track your progress.
- Budget Tool – Track spending, set up Payment Schedules, redistribute funds, etc!
- Guest List Tool – The easiest way to build and track your guest list, in addition to marking off whether or not they sent a gift! (so great for writing thank you notes!)
- Seating Chart Tool – Helps you lay out your floor plan and drag and drop guests from your guest list.
- Vendor Manager – Find, save, and mark vendors as booked
- Snapchat Geo-Filter Tool – Customizable Snapchat Geofilters for any wedding-related event ….totally obsessed!!!!
- Color Palette Generator – Pick your season and a primary color and WW will generate six different color palette options! Another wonderful procrastination activity…
- Hashtag Generator – You’ll have way too much fun with this, I promise you!!
- Hotel Blocks – Easily find + reserve hotel blocks for your wedding guests
And as always, complete outfit details are linked! Shop the look here!
Hope everyone has a FANTASTIC week….I know I will!!! Wish us luck, friends!! Can’t wait to keep you posted with how it all pans out.